Jenner Will Hold Secret Hearings Today or Thurs.

The Jenner Committee will conduct new sessionsin Boston at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow and will probably continue in closed session through the end of the week, it was learned last night.

At least 14 educators have received subpoenas to testify before the Committee. Only one person connected with the University has been called, according to reliable reports. Several members of the M.I.T. faculty will also testify during the next two days.

It was understood that most of the professors called would be cooperative witnesses and that unless considerable opposition from witnesses was encountered, no public sessions would be held.

Will Cooperate

Included among the M.I.T. professors scheduled to be called are "several top men," according to one committee source. The Tech professors, however, have reportedly indicated to M.I.T. officials that they will cooperate with the Committee just as three of their colleagues did two weeks ago.

The University faculty member has also indicated he probably will give complete testimony before the Committee.

So far, 20 educators have testified at executive sessions of the committee with-out publicity. The names of 30 others who refused to answer questions have come before their respective colleges and universities along with transcripts of their testimonies.

Senator William E. Jenner (R-Ind.) first revealed he would return to Boston a week ago. He announced at that time that his committee would put off hearings until after the Tidelands issue was settled. The Senate yesterday completed action on that matter, and Jenner announced he had begun preparations for Boston hearings.