Six Radcliffe Juniors Will Enter Annex Phi Beta Kappa in March 23 Ceremony

Six Radcliffe juniors have been elected to Phi Bota Kappa, Mrs. Hyman B. Ullian, president of the lota Chapter, announced yesterday.

The six students are:

Sandra Chroness of Oneenta, N.Y., and Bertram Hall, who is concentrating in history and literature; Adria Holmes of South Hadley, Mass., and Whitman Hall, concentrating in philosophy; Evelyn Janover of New York and Barnard Hall, majoring in history and literature; Shirley B. Johnson of Wichita, Kansas and Eliot Hall, concentrating in government; carol Latter of Bronx, N.Y., and Barnard Hall, majoring in history and literature; Marina von Neumaun of Princeton, N.J., and Holmes Hall, concentrating in government.

The newly elected Phi Bota Kappa members will be initiated at a ceremony on March 23, at which Miss May Sarton, author and former Briggs Copeland lecturer at Harvard and Radcliffe will speak on "Poetry: the Land of Silence," and will give selected readings from her poetry.

The ceremony precedes the annual spring meeting of the Radcliffe Phi Bete chapter. Cliffe sophomores and juniors who have maintained continued honor records have also been invited to attend.