Student Council Invites 11 Student Editors From Russia to Visit College This Spring

The Student Council voted last night to invite to the University the 11 Russian student editors who will visit the United States this spring. The Council also agreed to arrange details of the students' stay in Cambridge.

In approving the invitation, submitted by James G. Hatcher, Jr. '56, Council secretary, the group framed a letter to the International Institute of Education, which will supervise the students' stay in the United States.

The Student Council wishes to extend an invitation for a visit to Harvard College to the USSB student editors who are to tour United States campuses this spring. We will gladly make all necessary arrangements for rooming and boarding accommodations, for tours of the College, and for interaction with Harvard student leaders, if so desired."

At the same meeting, the Council approved the constitutions of the Harvard Hellenic Society and the Harvard Zionist Organization and recommended to the Dean's Office that they be recognized as official undergraduate organizations.

John J. Foley Mayor of Cambridge was not available for comment.