Pusey Scheduled As One Speaker At Conferences

A highlight of this year's summer session is the series of three-day conferences on topics of current significance, sponsored by the Summer School. The conferences, three in number, will include evening sessions open to the public, and closed meetings during the day.

The first conference, July 16-18, will concern itself with "Educational Television." Its potential, problems and "in-school" uses will be among the topics considered by such speakers as Robert Saudek, producer of "Omnibus," and Edward Stanley of NBC.

The second conference, July 30-August 1, will deal with "The Little Magazine in America." Among the participants will be editor Phillip Rahv of the Partisan Review, novelist and critic Elizabeth Hardwick, and poet Marianne Moore.

Finally, "General Education at the Crossroads" will be the subject considered from August 6 to 8 by President Pusey, three other college presidents, Barnaby C. Keeney of Brown University, Benjamin F. Wright of Smith College and Earl J. McGrath of Kansas City, together with a number of deans and college professors.