The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

J.V. Football Team Bows to Indians, 19-12; 85-Yard Touchdown Sprint Clinches Contest

One well-thrown block was the key to victory yesterday afternoon as the J.V. football team bowed to Dartmouth, 19 to 12. Late in the fourth quarter the J.V.'s were trailing by a single point when suddenly a gaping hole was opened in the middle of the Crimson line and a Dartmouth back bolted 85 yards straight up the middle for the game-clinching score.

Up until this decisive cross-country sprint the teams had traded touchdowns evenly. In the second quarter, with Dartmouth leading 7-0, varsity reserve quarter-back Ron Johanson floated a 15-yard pass to Ken Hathaway, who had wriggled free of Dartmouth defenders in the end zone.

In the second half, another Crimson pass was deflected into the arms of a Dartmouth backer-up who scampered 25 yards to set up the second Dartmouth touch-down. Receiving the subsequent kickoff, the J.V.'s drove the length of the field to a first down on the Dartmouth one-foot line. On the next play halfback Dave Cappiello bucked over for the score.