The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

National Sports

Professional teams were active in several sports this weekend, playing football Sunday afternoon, and moving indoors for hockey and basketball Saturday and Sunday nights.

The Boston Celtics won their 11th straight game Saturday when they whipped the Philadelphia Warriors, 111 to 89. Center Bill Russell broke a National Basketball Association record, retrieving 49 rebounds in the contest.

In the National Hockey League the Bruins moved into third place Saturday as they defeated the Toronto Maple Leafs, 4 to 2. The Boston club held its position Sunday as it fought the Leafs to a 2-2 deadlock.

In professional football, the New York Giants whipped Philadelphia, 13 to 0; the Detroit Lions toppled the San Francisco 49ers, 31 to 10; the Baltimore Colts beat the Chicago Bears, 29 to 14, and the Los Angeles Rams edged the Green Bay Packers, 31 to 27.

Cleveland now leads in the Eastern League, with New York one-half game behind, while the Lions, Baltimore, and San Francisco are tied for first position in the Western League.