The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Wang Accepts Invitation to Debate Here

"I would be very glad to come to Harvard and have always looked forward to any debate with NAACP leaders," David Wang, shown above picketing the White House, told the CRIMSON yesterday.

The Harvard Society for Minority Rights is thus assured of having the Dartmouth-educated segregationist here sometime next month, although no definite date has been set. John M. Snygg '58, President of the HSMR, said that his group would prefer Friday, Dec. 13. Wang plans to be at Dartmouth on Wednesday and Thursday of that week.

Wang's statement ended speculation as to whether or not he would be willing to share the platform with an NAACP member. Just who that member will be, however, remains in doubt.

Snygg commented that his organization has not yet secured an NAACP executive to debate with Wang. The Harvard Liberal Union which is cosponsoring the program, has voted to drop out if the HSMR cannot get someone to debate Wang.

Wang believes he has been successful so far in his efforts to stir up prosegregation sentiment at Ivy League colleges. "I've had responses from individuals at Columbia," he noted.

Lashing out at the Columbia Spectator, Wang charged that "they openly smeared me as an anti-Semite, which is a ridiculous assumption on their part."