Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

Yardling Football

The yardling football team will challenge an undefeated Yale squad at New Haven this afternoon.

The Eli freshmen tied Princeton, 14 to 14, last Saturday, just a week after the Tiger squad had come from behind to down the Yardlings, 13 to 7.

Quarterback Charlie Ravenal has sparked the Yardling offense throughout the season. He was instrumental in the 39-0 victory over Brown last week.

Coach Henry Lamar has used to advantage the T-formation offense instituted by varsity coach John Yovicsin at the beginning of the season. The squad has piled up 131 points during the season, allowing its foes only 25.

Bert Messenbaugh and Jerry Sullivan will start at the ends, Eric Nelson and Bob Pillsbury at tackle, Terry Lenzner and Bill Hurly at guard and John Christenson at center. Starting in the backfield will be Larry Repsher and Glen Haughie at halfback, John Subrin at fullback, and Ravenal at quarterback.