‘It’s a Limbo’: Grad Students, Frustrated by Harvard’s Response to Bullying Complaint, Petition for Reform

Community Groups Promote Vaccine Awareness Among Cambridge Residents of Color

Students Celebrate Upcoming Harvard-Yale Game at CEB Spirit Week

Harvard Epidemiologist Michael Mina Resigns, Appointed Chief Science Officer at eMed

Harvard Likely to Loosen Campus Covid Restrictions in the Spring, Garber Says

Speeches by Khrushchev, Mao Mark Big Celebration in Russia; New Sightings Fix Sputnik Orbit

By The ASSOCIATED Press

MOSCOW, Nov. 6--Nikita Khrushchev and Mao Tse--tung made a double-barreled attack today on the United States, gibing at its lag on launching Sputniks and accusing it of plotting trouble all over the world. Khrushchev and Mao spoke here in ceremonies marking the 40th anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution.

Both predicted an inevitable victory of communism over capitalism and proclaimed a desire for world peace. Khrushchev proposed a world summit conference to rule out the possibility of another big war.

Mao hailed the political measures of the Soviet Communist party from the de-Stalinization program down to the ouster of Marshal Georgi Zhukov.

Sputnik II Sighted

WASHINGTON, Nov. 6--Sputnik II was sighted all across the country today, giving scientists the information needed for an accurate fix of its orbit around the earth.

The Soviet satellite appeared to be tumbling end over end. This caused renewed speculation about the fate of Laika, the little Russian dog harnessed inside. Soviet scientists indicated several days ago that eccentric movements of the satellite might in time cost the dog's life.