Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor Talks Justice, Civic Engagement at Radcliffe Day

Church Says It Did Not Authorize ‘People’s Commencement’ Protest After Harvard Graduation Walkout

‘Welcome to the Battlefield’: Maria Ressa Talks Tech, Fascism in Harvard Commencement Address

Multimedia

In Photos: Harvard’s 373rd Commencement Exercises

Rabbi Zarchi Confronted Maria Ressa, Walked Off Stage Over Her Harvard Commencement Speech

Yardling Squash Team Falls, 3-2

The freshman D squash team suffered its third loss of the season, 3-2, yesterday before the Harvard Medical School team. The match, played in league competition, brought the Yardlings' season record to two wins and three losses.

Bill Lewis, Bob Schwartzman, and Dick Nye were all unsuccessful in their matches, while teammates Neil Slater-Booth and George Lemann won. In the closest of the five matches, Lemann lost his first two games to Joe Barr. Behind 14-2 in what proved the deciding game of the match, Lemann came back to defeat Barr 17-16, andchalk up one of the Crimson's two wins.

Coach Corey Wynn called the freshman team less experienced as a whole, but, he said, "They have a lot of good potential." He singled out Tony Lake and Ralph West as his best prospects.

The Freshman B team faces Andover in league play tomorrow.

Wynn called the varsity B squash team which plays MIT today, "one of the best in the league." He termed the league "a rough one," but predicted the varsity team, coached by Jack Barnaby, would do very well.