The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Swimmers Oppose Cornell Tonight; Varsity Six Will Meet Weak A.I.C.

Crimson Victory Foreseen As Likely in Big Red Meet

The varsity swimming team faces Cornell tonight at the I.A.B. pool at 8 p.m. in what should prove to be another easy triumph for the undefeated Crimson. As varsity coach Harold Ulen commented last night, "They may give us a little trouble in a few spots, but I think we're a better team."

The "few spots" on Coach Ulen's mind will be in the 220 and 440 yard freestyle events, the orthodox breaststroke, and the backstroke. Cornell's McCooey is the chief threat to the Crimson in the freestyle races, but it is questionable if he can keep up with last year's freshman captain, Dick Seaton, who won both of these events against Springfield.

The backstroke, one of the varsity's few weak points, should find both Crimson swimmers John Hammond and Bill Murray behind Cornell star Dave Wolf. The orthodox breaststroke may be one of the closest races of the night as Jim Stanley and Dave Falk for the varsity will find stiff competition in Cornell swimmer Bill Mathias.

Crimson captain Chouteau Dyer should have little trouble in turning in his usual first place finishes in both the 50 and 100 yard freestyles. Varsity victories are also foreseen by Ulen in the dive, the freestyle relays, the fly event, and the medley relay.

The Yardling swimmers will face one of their toughest tests of the year today when they face Exeter, away.