The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

R.O.T.C. Groups Will Hold Annual Ceremony Today

The annual joint review of the Harvard Army, Naval, and Air Force ROTC units will be held at 3 p.m. this afternoon on Soldiers Field. An open-air reception for the reviewing party, and for midshipmen and their guests, will follow afterward near Watson Rink.

Nearly 600 cadets will be reviewed by the Overseers visiting committee for ROTC, headed by John W. Hallowell '31, headmaster of Western Reserve Academy, by University officials, and by high-ranking military officers. In the event of rain, the review will take place in Briggs Cage, and the reception in Watson.

The following awards will be presented in connection with the exercises: the Association of the United States Army medal to Eugene W. Urban '57 for the best all-around record in military science; the Air Force Association silver medal to Gayle B. Wilhelm '57 for outstanding abilities; and the Reserve Officers Association of the United States Navy medal to Wallson G. Knack '57 for highest aval aptitude.

Awards will also be presented to Orion M. Barber '57, Peter A. A. Berle III '58, David E. Bertelson '57, William T. Finley, Jr. '57, Daniel J. Johnedis '57, and Carlo F. Zezza '57.

Midshipman Lieutenant Commander Peter V. Raudenbush '57 will serve as commander of the day.