The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Golf Team Defeats Wesleyan and M.I.T.

The Crimson golfers scored a double win Friday, defeating M.I.T., 5 to 2, and shutting out Wesleyan, 7 to 0, in a match held at the Charles River Golf Course.

Lead-off man Tom Wheeling played excellently, defeating both his opponents. Captain Lou Klein also took his two matches, aided by several long putts. Klein defeated his M.I.T. opponent on the 19th hole, while number two man Jim Bailey was extended to the 21st.

All of the team members took both of their matches, except Warren Iliff and Alan Steinert, who were defeated by the M.I.T. golfers.

Exeter Crushes Freshmen

The Crimson freshmen lost to a strong Exeter team, 8 to 1, to bring their season record down to two wins and one loss. The single point for the Yardlings was scored by number five man Billy Rose.

Both the freshman and varsity squads will face their toughest opponent of the season when they meet a strong Yale team on Wednesday. Although the line-up hasn't yet been announced, it is expected that freshman Brad Snow will be replaced in the number six position and that varsity golfer Dave Beadie will not play in the match.