Grad School Alumni Will Hear Addresses By Goodhart, Perkins

Arthur L. Goodhart, Master of University College at Oxford, and Professor Dexter Perkins of Cornell University, will speak this morning to alumni of University graduate schools.

They will address the annual luncheon of the Harvard Foundation for Advanced Study and Research, and the Harvard Law School Association. The event is scheduled for 12 noon in Harkness Quadrangle of the Graduate Center.

Alumni of the Schools of Arts and Sciences, Design, Divinity, Education, Law, and Public Administration will attend.

Goodhart, Knight Commander of the British Empire, is an authority on English Law and its philosophy. He is an Honorary Bencher of Lincoln's Inn, and the author of a number of books on legal subjects. A native of New York, he holds degrees from Yale and Cambridge Universities.

Mr. Perkins, who is John L. Senior Professor of American Civilization at Cornell, is president of the Salzburg Seminar in American Studies, member of the Board of Overseers at Harvard University, and former chairman of the Harvard Foundation Council.