Dunster and Eliot Squads Lead in Football, Soccer

Winthrop Undefeated

Dunster House's tackle football team continued its winning streak by rolling over Lowell 30 to 6 last Wednesday.

The other undefeated team in the league, Winthrop House, remained unbeaten when their game with Adams was rained out on Thursday. Also postponed was Thursday's scheduled game between Leverett and Adams House, while Eliot defeated Kirkland 19 to 12.

Completely dominating the play, Dunster scored three of their four touchdowns in the first half. Right halfback Bob Farina made two of the touchdowns on passes, and also figured in two aerial PAT's. Jim Crabton, left half, and Gordon Wade, quarterback, made the other two six-pointers, with Russ Sylva contributing the third PAT for Dunster.

Lowell House only had one first down in the game. Their lone tally came when halfback Lee Johnson picked up a Dunster fumble in the air and raced 20 yards for the score.

The end of the half found Kirkland and Eliot football teams tied with 12 points apiece. One of Kirkland's scores also came on a fumble, with end Vic Haughton running 40 yards to pay dirt after catching a fumble in mid-air.

Undefeated Dunster and Winthrop will not meet until Nov. 19. This game may well decide which House will represent Harvard in the Little Big Game with Yale the following Saturday. Championship House teams will also play their opposite numbers from Yale in touch football, basketball, hockey, soccer, squash, swimming, baseball, golf, rowing, tennis, and softball.