of 'Abolition' puses Strong Apathy

Agitation!" lamented the speaker "You are going to see very on this screen how the use agitation. . . . You're going the young people pushed around little bit. . . . But remember! These miaguided young people..."

See . . ." said the woman afterwards. hope they aren't really poisoning the people's minds that way."

Preparation Abolition was going the again, this time at the American Hall of Cambridge Post 27. Most audience reaction came during on second sequence, showing a bedrag. female rioter sliding down three flights of San Francisco's City steps without missing a .

"Just Acting Naturally"

acting naturally," said the Le. "Kids will riot about any."

Birch Society literature flooded room from a spout near the door ed by two female Legionnaires. no, that's not the same thing. Take and one of these. Here's some more. free. Haven't you read The Life Birch?"

Cambridge City Council last week all city officials to see the Legion ing. Was the Council there? "No," the Legionnaire. "Only Mayor here. That's all."

said the woman. "Gee.... you running around up at Har- last week? Was it about this?"

"Just Acting Naturally"

"Just Acting Naturally"

"Just Acting Naturally"