Light Snow Tonight May Hinder Travel

The cold wave which drove temperatures in Cambridge down to three degrees last night will continue until tonight. It will get warmer this evening, but light snow will make driving somewhat hazardous.

Logan airport reports that all flights are leaving on schedule. Rain and fog in San Francisco have caused some delays for flights headed there, but conditions are now back to normal. Airlines have been booked solid for months, however, and reservations are virtually unobtainable.

All buses were leaving and arriving on time last night except those from New York, which were late. The Greyhound terminal reported that, despite an increased number of passengers, "everyone is being taken care of."

Other parts of New England report similar weather conditions. Increasing cloudiness with temperatures ranging from zero to ten degrees is expected in Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont.

Although classes do not officially end until tomorrow, many students have already left Cambridge. This is the last issue of the CRIMSON to be published before vacation. The next issue will appear Monday, Jan. 7, which is also the first day of reading period.