HDC President Plans New Outlook

"If there is to be a real response to Harvard drama, the Harvard Dramatic Club must supply the stimulus," HDC president Roger J. Branson '63 commented recently.

Branson noted that other dramatic groups have difficulty finding workers for their productions, and stated that the Club's new candidate policy--which gives membership-credit for work on any University production--should help remedy this problem.

Lack of cooperation between the groups results in unfortunate situations such as the rash of productions last December, Branson added. He said that a similar tie-up will occur in April when six major productions open in one week-end.

Branson announced that the HDC will produce three one-act farces under the collective title All Gall in mid-May. One of the plays, Georges Feydeau's Please Don't Walk Around in the Nude, was presented early in March, but so many persons were turned away that the Club decided to present it again. The other farces are Marivaux's The Legacy and Jaques Prevert's The United Family.