'Yearbook' Elects

NEWS BRIEFS

Harvard Yearbook Publication have announced the election of the following officers: Leonard L. Ellman '63, of Quincy House and Brooklyn, N. Y., resident; Albert D. Kramer '63, of Winthrop House and Norristown, Pa., business manager; Rudolf V. Ganz, Jr. '63, of Winthrop House and Ormond Beach, Fla managing editor; and Karen E. Brown '64, of Comstock Hall and Shaker Heights, Ohio, production co-ordinator and acting assistant business manager.

Also elected were: Michael A. Whyte '63, of Adams House and New York, N. Y., editor of Cambridge 38; Robert H. Loeffler '64-1, of Thayer Hall and Glencoe, Ill., photo chairman; James D. Parry '64 of Lowell House and Hamilton, N. Y., photo co-ordinator; Martin Quinn '64 of Dunster House and San Francisco, Calif., business board chairman; and Patricia C. Jones '64 of Comstock Hall and Coral Gables, Florida, Radcliffe business manager.

Other new officers are: Patricia W.

McCullough '65, of Comsteck Hall and Tampa, Florida, art and layout board chairman; Soudra B. Gamow '64, of Comteck Hall and Teaneck, N.J., cierk; and Thomas M. Bettridge '63, of Adams House and Waterville, Ohio, publicity and competitions director