TRACK VARSITY FAVORFD AGAINST BRUINS, INDIANS

The crippled but undaunted varsity track team should continue its winning ways tomorrow at Hanover when it faces Dartmouth and Brown in a triangular meet. The Bruins, with only a few scattered standouts, may be somewhat of a nuieanoe, but the real threat to the Crimson will come from the Big Green.

Dartmouth's Gerry Ashworth would be the finest sprinter in the East were it not for the presence of Villianova's Frank Budd. Ashworth has run the 100 this year in 9.7, and he should easily win both sprints tomorrow.

Indian quarter milers Tom Holsel and Dud Hallagan should pick up points against a weak varsity 440 group, and the Green's John Knight is a talented hurdler.

The mile, bringing together Dartmouth's Nick Jennison (4:16 this spring) and Tom Laris, Brown's Dave Farley (4:12), and the varsity's Mark Mullin. Ed Hamlin, and Bddle Meehan, should be quite a scramble. A time under 4:10 is a possibility.

Hamlin may not yet be at full strength. Chris Ohris will be hampered by sore heels, and Art Doten and Jack Spitzberg will probably remain inactive.