That's All, Folks

Today's issue of the Summer News is the last, gang. No more can you grab up the paper on the way to dinner and read the exciting news. No more can you browse through the classified section or glance at the attractive ads. No more can you admire the fine photographs. But all is not lost; we'll be here next year, same time and place.

This year was the first that the News came out two days a week. Heading the staff on the editorial side were Frederic L. Ballard, Jr., '63, editor-in-chief, and Bruce L. Paisner '64, associate editor; Arthur G. Sachs '63 served as business manager. Lending advice and writing articles were senior editors Anthony Hiss '63 and Richard B. Ruge '63. Other contributors included Steven C. Rogers '62 and Paul S. Cowan '63.

Other members of the staff were Albert B. Crenshaw '64, photographer, and Patricia L. Hollander, assistant photographer. Out there selling ads were Barry B. White '64, advertising manager, and Donald A. Skolnik '65, business editor.

Among the Summer School students who contributed to the Summer News were: Elizabeth Bell, Margaret Snow, Kenneth T. Pearlman, Mimi Kay, Jane Meenes, Richmond Crinkley, Burton Selman, Elinor Bachrach, Alvin P. Sanoff, and Nadine Payn.

The Summer News was published by Curtis Guild & Co.