Madame Nhu To Speak At 'Cliffe, Forum

Madame Ngo Dinh Nhu of South Vietnam carries her private campaign for United States support into Cambridge today. The sister-in-law of strongarm President Diem will arrive at Logar airport sometime after 4 p.m. and will speak tonight at the Law school Forum.

Officials planning the visit predicted yesterday that it will be without incident, although as many as 200 students from Harvard, Radcliffe, Brandeis, B.U., and M.I.T. are expected to picket her speech.

Mme. Nhu will be met at the airport by officials of Radcliffe's East House and taken by car to Cabot Hall for a brief speech and dinner in the Cabot dining room. She will address the Law School Forum tonight at 8.30 p.m. in the Rindge Tech auditorium.

The festivities at Cabot Hall are open only to Cliffies in East House, and the Law School Forum program has been sold out since last week.

John Ehrenreich '64, secretary of Toosin, said yesterday that the purpose of the picket demonstration outside Rindge Tech is not to protest Mme. Nhu's right to speak, but to criticize United States policy in Vietnam. Tocsin last week adopted a resolution calling for a cease fire in the embattled Asian country, followed by the withdrawal of all American troops in Vietnam and internationally supervised elections in the country.

Officials Expect Order

Kenneth V. Thimann, Master of East House, said last night that Radcliffe will provide for three University and Cambridge policemen outside Cabot, but he said that he does not expect any trouble. David L. Faust, vice-president of the Law School Forum, said he expects the picketing at Rindge Tech to be orderly.