Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

Jubilee Weekend Stars Bob Dylan

Bob Dylan will be the featured performer at this year's Jubilee Weekend, the Freshman Jubilee Committee announced yesterday. The folk singer will open the weekend with a concert at the Rindge Tech auditorium on Friday night, April 17.

Dylan, one of the most successful folk artists in America, will sing many of his own songs and accompany himself on the guitar and harmonica. An informal dance with the Dielectrics at the Union will follow the concert.

Jubilee couples can attend one of several freshman athletic events scheduled for Saturday afternoon. That evening the Freshman Octet will sing at a banquet in the Union. Following the banquet will be a formal dance with Harry Marshard's band. Rock 'n' roll singer Del Shannon will also appear at the dance.

Combination tickets, which will admit boys and their dates to all events, will go on sale March 9.