Two Cliffies Vie In RGA Runoff

Nora M. Ronhorde '66 and Beverley Winikoff '66 will vie for the presidency of RGA in a run-off to be held Wednesday, it was announced last night. Two other candidates were eliminated in a vote held last week.

The two hopefuls, neither of whom was able to capture the needed majority of votes, were unable to comment last night because of a prior arrangement that there would be no further campaigning after the first ballot.

Both of the girls have been active in House or RGA politics. Miss Ronhorde was president of Cabot Hall in 1964-65 and served as a member of the East House Judiciary Board. This year, she was co-chairman for the Junior Parents' Weekend.

Miss Winikoff was committee co-ordinator of RGA in 1963-64 and recently completed a term as treasurer of the government association. she served as a member of the executive committee in conjunction with both positions.

In two other contests, Margaret W. Rossiter '66 was elected vice-president and Mary E. Miles '67 was chosen as secretary of the RGA.