Squashmen Down Weak M.I.T., 9-0

The Harvard squash team romped to its fourth consecutive victory last night overpowering weak M.I.T., 9-0, at M.I.T. The Engineers never challenged the Crimson racquet men as Harvard swept six of the nine matches.

Anil Nayer and Larry Terrell, playing in the one and two slots, picked up their wins with no trouble. M.I.T.'s Rafael Dillingham pressed Nayer only late in the third game when he managed to tie the score at 14-14. But Nayer applied the pressure and picked u the victory 17-14.

Second man Terrell followed Nayer's lead. Third man Michel Schienmann also won, 3-1, after fighting back from a 10-2 deficit in the first game to cap a 15-13 win.

Only two other Crimson players didn't sweep but they still won comfortably 3-1. The Crimson slipped through all its matches in less than 20 minutes each, as the Engineers failed to give Harvard coach Jack Barnaby the fight he expected.

With the annual University Club Squash Tournament coming up over Christmas break in New York, The Crimson was hoping that M.L.T. might be some sort of preparation.

Nayer will be out to win back the University Club title he won two years ago. Last year he relinquished it to Peter Martin of Toronto's McGill University when he skipped the tournament to go back to India. Terrell, who lost to Martin in a thrilling final match, will also be one of the three top contenders.