Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

DIVINITY SCHOOL AND ROTC

The Mail

To the Editors of the CRIMSON:

May I correct your article about the Divinity School and "the Paine Hall sit-in"? As Dean of Students I expect to report to the Divinity School faculty at our meeting on January 17 concerning my interviews with the three Divinity School students involved. Such reports are not in the form of "recommendations by the Administration," but rather reviews of the facts as a basis for Faculty deliberation and decision-making. Hence the CRIMSON statement that "the Administration of the Divinity School will recommend to the Faculty" is inaccurate, and that inaccuracy is greatly exaggerated by the headline, "Divinity School Requests . . ." Despite these inaccuracies, I am glad that the CRIMSON is cognizant of concern within the Divinity School about the issues of the R.O.T.C. and the governance of the University. John Dixon Elder   Assistant Dean