Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

Squashmen Bomb Dartmouth 10-0, Run Streak to 5

Suffering from the reading period doldrums, the varsity squash team was momentarily startled yesterday as Dartmouth took the first game in each of the four opening matches, but, undaunted, the Crimson came charging back and yielded only one additional game on route to a decisive 10-0 victory.

Although Geoff Scott, Dartmouth's number one man, demonstrated extraordinary chasing ability, Anil Nayar dominated play so effortlessly that the outcome of the match was never in question Michel Schienmann, (3), Ed Atwood (7), and Bruce Wigand, (9), were no less convincing in their control of their matches, as they all won 3-0.

One of the most encouraging aspects of the season so far has been the steady improvement of sophomore Ed Atwood. Starting at number 13, he has won five consecutive challenge matches including a one point cliff-hanger over Steve Whiteman most recently. In intercollegiate play, Ed remains the only regular member of the squad not to lose a single game.

The freshman team followed the pattern of the varsity, winning 7-0 to maintain its undefeated record.