New Record On 29-29 Tie Just Released

By Bennett H. Beach

A record album including the radio play-by-play of last year's Harvard-Yale football game is now available by mail. Ken Coleman. who covers all Harvard football games for WHDH Radio, is the broadcaster.

One side of the record is a brief review of the Crimson's first eight games last Fall. Excerpts from Yale's scoring plays in the final game follow for two minutes, and the side ends with the play-by-play account of the complete closing rally.

The Harvard Band. which this year is celebrating its 50th year of existence, is featured on the second side. The album itself folds open, and pictures of the final moments are printed inside.

The Original Idea

Coleman first suggested the idea of a record about Harvard football when he and Harvard's director of sports information. Baaron I. Pittenger, were traveling to Princeton for the football game last Fall. The original idea was for the record to contain highlights of ten great Crimson football games.

On the chance that the game with Yale might be exciting, Coleman decided to record the broadcast of it. On Monday morning. Pittenger telephoned him, and they decided to build the entire album around that one game.

The record costs 85 and may be ordered at the following address: The Game-1968. Box 2929. Cambridge. Mass. 02139.