Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

Princeton Edges Crimson For Eastern Tennis Title

For the second straight year, Harvard's tennis team came in second to Princeton this weekend in the Eastern College Athletic Conference's annual fall tennis tournament at Princeton.

Princeton wound up with 38 points, edging the Crimson's 35. Penn placed third with 23. Last year Princeton tripped Harvard 43-331/2 but the two teams tied for the ECAC title during the spring competition.

Most of Harvard's points came in the B division where the Crimson captured two championships. Dave Fish shaded his own teammate, Joe Cavanagh, in the singles finals, 4-6, 6-3, 6-3. The two then got together to claim the doubles championship with a 6-3, 4-6, 7-5 win over Princeton's Bill Colson and John Kaiser in the semifinals and a 6-1, 8-6 decision over Army's Phil Krieger and Bill Malkemes in the finals.

Harvard narrowly lost two chances to upset the champions when Chris Nielsen and Bill Washaner lost a three-setter in the finals of the A doubles and Chuck Benorook and Rick Devereux bowed 6-4, 12-10 in the C doubles. If these matches had gone the other way, Harvard could have dethroned Princeton by 37-36.