Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

Student Falls to Death On Amherst Weekend

A Harvard sophomore fell 70 feet to his death from an Amherst College dormitory late Saturday night. Before losing consciousness, he reputedly told the examining physician he had taken LSD earlier in the evening.

A group of Amherst students found George E. P. Mount castle '72, of Adams House and Baltimore, lying on the pavement beneath Pratt Dormitory at 10:30 p. m. Saturday. No one saw him fall. Mount castle was still alive when he was brought to the hospital. He was pronounced dead at 3 a. m. Sunday.

An autopsy revealed that death was caused by multiple fractures of the pelvis, and extensive hemorrhaging. Blood tests, which might indicate the presence of drugs, are still incomplete.

Oscar Grife of the local district attorney's office told the Daily Hampshire Gazette. "We are convinced that no person is implicated in the death, but we are very concerned with the source of the LSD."