Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Hard-Hitting Big Green Overruns Faltering Freshman Eleven, 15-6

In a game played at Dartmouth's Memorial Stadium yesterday afternoon, the Big Green's undefeated freshman football team dominated play and handed the Crimson freshmen their second loss in three starts. The score was 15-6.

The Yardlings didn't penetrate Dartmouth territory until the third quarter, when quarterback Rod Foster passed to halfback Mike Murr for a 76-yard touchdown. Murr caught the pass at the line of scrimmage and ran all the way to the end zone.

But the Big Green had already scored twice by then. Recovering a fumbled punt in the second quarter, Dartmouth got into scoring position on a 42-yard pass from quarterback Steve Stetson to end Greg Brown, and scored on a one-yard plunge by Stetson. In the third quarter Stetson, who completed 13 of 18 passes for the day, scored again on an eleven-yard run, Dartmouth got its last two points on a safety.

"Poor Job"

"We did a poor job: we just couldn't move the ball." said freshman coach Henry Lamar after the game. The Crimson's touchdown play accounted for almost half of its total offense of 161 yards, while the Big Green gained 382 yards, 167 of them on the ground.

In the freshman "B" game, Harvard quarterback Andy Bielinski passed for all three touchdowns as the Crimson won, 19-13.