Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Corsair Booters Nip JVs in Final Period

Harvard's JV ??? team ??unered its first defent of the season yesterday afternoon losing to the Southes?tern Massa? ???? University versity 2-1 in new Bedford. After th??? scpre???ss quarters Souteastern ta??d twoce in the ???period the? h???d off a late Harvard ?h?re? to ?all out the victory.

A penalty kick accounted for Southeastern's first goal midway through the final stanza. Three minutes later. Crimson goalfe La??ry Anderson ???? out of the goal to bat away a Southeastern cross. The ball hit teammat Ste?? Kline and ri?ocheted into the Harvard goal.

Bob Woods brought the Crimson back when he powered a shot into the upper corner of the Southeastern goal with three minutes remaining. Harvard pressed hard in the last minutes, and a sure goal by Bill Bellows barely skinn?ed tje crpss??ar with 20 second left to play.

Southeastern shattered the JV? four year unbeaten string in the first meeting of the two teams last season. This victory virtually assures the New Bedford booters of a berth in the NAIA national tourney for janior college members of the NCAA.