The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Yardling Icemen Demolish Brown

Sp?rred on by Dave Hynes's second consecutive four-goal production, the freshman hockey team combined excellent team play and scrappy defense to crush Brown's freshmen, 10-2. Saturday afternoon at Watson Rink.

With superb passing and good zone clearing, the Yardlings built a 7-0 lead before the second period was half over.

Larry Desmond scored the first Crimson goal on a rebound shot at 2:48 of the first period. Yardling Jim Thomson beat Bruin goalie Fred Gee one-on-one six minutes later, and Hynes ended the first-period scoring by breaking through three Bruins and flicking a shot into the corner of the Brown net at 11:14.

The goals by Desmond and Thomson, both third-line skaters, showed that Yardling coach Bill Cleary can expect good play from three se?? of forwards. "Everybody played well today; before, only one line looked good at a time," Cleary said after the game.

The Crimson icemen constantly pressured Brown's not for the first seven minutes of the second period and put four shots into the Bruin goal to give Harvard a lopsided lead virtually guaranteeing a Yardling victory.