Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor Talks Justice, Civic Engagement at Radcliffe Day

Church Says It Did Not Authorize ‘People’s Commencement’ Protest After Harvard Graduation Walkout

‘Welcome to the Battlefield’: Maria Ressa Talks Tech, Fascism in Harvard Commencement Address

Multimedia

In Photos: Harvard’s 373rd Commencement Exercises

Rabbi Zarchi Confronted Maria Ressa, Walked Off Stage Over Her Harvard Commencement Speech

'Cliffe Group Refuses To Sell Their Hearts

A group of Cliffies has formed a Committee of Women (COW) to fight "bull" at Harvard. The committee is threatening guerilla action if the planned raffle of seven Cliffies at tonight's Cabot Hall Valentine Party is not called off.

"We plan to provide our own Valentine treats for the men," Donna E. Lieberman '70 said yesterday. "The less fortunate ones will have to settle for a booby prize," she added.

"We're sure that the East House people see the raffle as a big joke--and that's fine," Miss Lieberman said.

Members of the committee, who have written a letter in today's CRIMSON, are planning future activities to attack more fundamental problems that women at Radcliffe must face, Miss Lieberman said.

Diorita C. Fletcher '71, president of East House, said that the raffle would take place as scheduled tonight. "The raffle is intended only as fun and good humor, not as a white slave auction," Miss Fletcher said.