Squashmen meet Princeton Today

The varsity squash team will attempt to bounce back from its recent defeat at Penn this afternoon when they take on the Princeton Tigers at Princeton.

Although the Crimson is out of the running for the Ivy League championship, a decisive victory this afternoon will almost insure its second straight national championship.

By virtue of Penn's loss to Williams earlier in the year. Harvard is now deadlocked with Penn with one loss apiece. In the event of a tie the national title is decided on the basis of comparative scores against common opponents. Presently the Crimson has an edge of five individual matches over the Quakers and needs only to duplicate Penn's 6-3 victory over Princeton to win it all.

Coach Barnaby, however, is anxious to dispel any doubts about the caliber of this year's team by thrashing the Tigers today. Princeton has a solid lineup from top to bottom, headed by sophomore Sandy McAdoo, ranked number one in the national juniors.

Harvard's lineup remains as it was at Penn, as peter Abrams is still on the sidelines with a bad back. Nayar, Terrell, Hobbs, and Atwood, at 1,2,3, and 7 must be rated heavy favorites, as none of them have lost an intercollegiate match this year. Schienmann, Gonzales, Ince, Whitman, and Gonzales, at 4, 5, 6,8, and 9 will be attempting to recover from disheartening defeats at Penn.