Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

LAW DEAN CLARIFIES REMARKS

The Mail

To the Editors of the CRIMSON:

I should like to take this early opportunity to clarify the remarks attributed to me in yesterday's CRIMSON on the subject of grading at the Law School.

I am sure that our Faculty shares with the students a deep interest in the grading system and its effects upon the learning process at the Law School. I am equally sure that the Faculty shares my willingness to discuss the problems of grading at any convenient time with any group of law students.

In view of the complex issues involved, however, it would be irresponsible for me to try to predict at this time whether or not the Faculty can fully consider and act upon a proposal to reform the grading system before the end of the academic year, since the Faculty has not even seen the proposal in question and since the Faculty is already heavily engaged in working out various other proposals and new programs which other groups of students are eager to have resolved. Dean Bok   Dean of the Law School