Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

Council Renames Harvard Square

The Cambridge City Council, meeting on St. Patrick's day for the first time in 22 years, passed an order requesting the name of Harvard Square be changed to Piazzo Leprechano.

The order was introduced by Councillor Alfred E. Vellucci and passed unanimously. Explaining the implications of his proposal Vellucci said that this would mean that the Harvard CRIMSON would have to change its name to the Leprechano Green.

In other business the Council passed a resolution endorsing the proposal of the Wilson committee that Harvard create a post of vice president for external affairs. In introducing the order, Councillor Barbara W. Ackermann called the Wilson report "a thoughtful review of the problems of our University city." She said that she agreed with the committee's statement that "Harvard is insufficiently staffed and inadequately organized to respond community demands."