Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

DISASSOCIATE FROM STATEMENT

The Mail

To the Editors of the CRIMSON:

Although we support the principle appealed to in the statement on academic freedom signed by some members of Quincy House and printed in the CRIMSON on February 25th, we strongly object to the misuse of our names in this advertisement.

We were given no indication that the statement would be published (we still have no specific knowledge of how the ad was financed). Furthermore, the subsequent publication of another statement has made us aware of coloration and implications in our own.

It is not our desire to make a statement of principle in this context. We are thus forced to disassociate ourselves from the statement we signed. Benjamin N. Levy '69   John E. Burris '71   Paul D. Holland '70   Harry L. Delahoussaye '69   Dana F. Rodin '70   Gregory b. Gabriel '70   James C. Gray '69

To the Editors of the CRIMSON:

Realizing that I knew neither the sponsor, the destination, nor the purpose of the statement on academic freedom which I signed at Quincy House, I requested my name be withdrawn--though apparently too late to escape the CRIMSON ad of February 25.   Ferdinand Gajewski   Teaching Fellow in Music