Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

Law Faculty, Students Meet to Discuss Raid

In the Graduate Schools

Colloquia and meetings continued over the weekend at the graduate schools, with several meetings to decide whether to continue the strike scheduled for today.

The Faculty of Law held a special meeting last night--with invited students present for the first time in memory--to consider their response to the University Hall incident. After five hours of debate, the faculty approved a resolution which avoided directly condemning SDS while pledging opposition to efforts to "disrupt the orderly processes" of the University.

The faculty noted its availability for consultation with the Administration. Dean Derek C. Bok appointed Vern Countryman, professor of Law, Archibald Cox, Samuel Williston Professor of Law, and Paul A. Freund, Carl M. Loeb University Professor, to the new committe set up by the Corporation last night. Two law students will be selected later to join the committee.

Persons present at the meeting said the letter from Dean Ford to President Pusey printed in The Old Mole increased the faculty's doubts about the Administration's handling of the ROTC issue, and may have been responsible for the deletion of a phrase condemning the seizure of University Hall.

The faculty tabled a resolution to permit students to attend the next meeting, on Tuesday. Bok may invite students to present their proposals for student participation at the Tuesday meeting, but they would then be asked to leave. No student spoke at last night's meeting.

A student meeting at 10 a.m. today will consider demands for grade reform and the status of the strike at the school.