‘It’s a Limbo’: Grad Students, Frustrated by Harvard’s Response to Bullying Complaint, Petition for Reform

Community Groups Promote Vaccine Awareness Among Cambridge Residents of Color

Students Celebrate Upcoming Harvard-Yale Game at CEB Spirit Week

Harvard Epidemiologist Michael Mina Resigns, Appointed Chief Science Officer at eMed

Harvard Likely to Loosen Campus Covid Restrictions in the Spring, Garber Says

RUS and Houses

The Radcliffe Union of Student voted overwhelmingly last night to endorse all the resolutions of the Soldiers' Field meeting. The meeting also resolved that RUS president Ellen Messer '69, a member of president Pusey's committee of 68, be considered an official representative of RUS on that body only if that body is given decision-making power.

Several Harvard Houses have met or plan to meet to discuss the decision of the soldiers' Field meeting and the action of the Corporation.

Sixty members of Quincy Houses voted overwhelmingly to support the three-day strike and passed unanimously a repudiation of the committee of 68, calling it "unacceptable."

A meeting of the Junior and Senior Common Rooms at 10 a.m. today will consider whether to elect a Houses strike Committee.

An unofficial meeting in Kirkland house last night was sparsely attended, and adjourned until 9:30 a.m. today. A Dunster Houses meeting lasted on into the night with no votes taken. The Winthrop Houses Committee plans a "town meeting" for 8:30 p.m. today in the Winthrop JCR.