Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Afro Majors

The Standing Committee to Develop the Afro-American Studies Department has stated that for this year concentrators in the Department will be limited to 50 members of the class of 1972.

About 70 members of the class of 72 last year indicated that they wished to become concentrators in the Department.

The Department is making appointments for each of the 70 applicants to see one of its full-time Faculty members. The appointments will be scheduled from 9 a. m. to 5 p. m. today through through Thursday at the Department's office, 69 Dunster St. (University ext. 4127).

Other members of the class of 72 who wish to apply for concentration should seek an appointment. If necessary, interviews will be conducted after Thursday.

The full-time faculty consists of Dr. Azinna Nwafor, Senior Tutor; Dr. Ephraim Isaac; and Professor Ewart Guinier '31, chairman of the Department.

Any applicant for concentration who is dissatisfied with the final determination of his status may present his case before a meeting of the Standing Committee, which is scheduled for late Thursday. If necessary, there will be additional meetings of the Standing Committee for this purpose.