Radcliffe Tankers Hosting Wellesley As Season Ends

Radcliffe's undefeated swimming team puts its perfect record on the line at 4 p. m. this afternoon when it meets Wellesley in the Radcliffe Pool.

Slight Favorites

The Cliffies are a slight favorite due to a higher finish in the New England Meet and the home pool advantage. But knowledge of Wellesley's talent is fairly limited because not all of its swimmers went to the New Englands, the only place where Radcliffe has seen Wellesley swim. In the past, Wellesley-Radcliffe meets have been very close.

Fast Medley

Breaststroker Julie Anderson will lead the Cliffies' bid for a 4-0 season today. She is a heavy favorite in her specialty and is also a vital part of the fast medley relay team.

Specialty Stroke

Kathy Fletcher, who swims the butterfly and the individual medley, is another of Radcliffe's able specialty stroke competitors. Anne Yelland and Janet Nadeau are also standouts.

If Wellesley is to win, it will have to compensate for its relative weakness in the specialty events with excellent performances in the freestyle.

Radcliffe, which was sixth in the New Englands, has beaten Northeastern, Bran. dies, and Bradford Junior College.