B-School Skaters Post 5-2 Victory Over B.U. Sextet

The best that Harvard College could do against Boston University's National Championship hockey team was a tie last December. Last week however the B-School Blades buried B.U. Law, 5-2.

This was the high point in the careers of those second year students who played a loss and a tie to B.U. Law last year. The Blades have never before beaten B.U. goalie Mike LoPresti. LoPresti played behind Bill Diercks, a second-year student, when they were both Harvard undergraduates and has faced the Blades in the nets of various teams at least four times.

The Blades must attribute their success to a great team effort. All four lines were working smoothly and keeping the pressure on. The defense was particularly tight.

Jerry Kinney and Jim Roe deserve special mention. Kinney let loose a blast from the left point that Hughes Norton batted in from a height of 5 feet off the ice. Roe scored once yet was cheated in the waning moments of the game when he hit the post twice on the same shift.

B-School goalie Bill Coleman played his best game of the year though handicapped by a mask. One of Coleman's better maneuvers was to shove the cage backwards when scored on so that the goal would be called back.