Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

B-School Skaters Post 5-2 Victory Over B.U. Sextet

The best that Harvard College could do against Boston University's National Championship hockey team was a tie last December. Last week however the B-School Blades buried B.U. Law, 5-2.

This was the high point in the careers of those second year students who played a loss and a tie to B.U. Law last year. The Blades have never before beaten B.U. goalie Mike LoPresti. LoPresti played behind Bill Diercks, a second-year student, when they were both Harvard undergraduates and has faced the Blades in the nets of various teams at least four times.

The Blades must attribute their success to a great team effort. All four lines were working smoothly and keeping the pressure on. The defense was particularly tight.

Jerry Kinney and Jim Roe deserve special mention. Kinney let loose a blast from the left point that Hughes Norton batted in from a height of 5 feet off the ice. Roe scored once yet was cheated in the waning moments of the game when he hit the post twice on the same shift.

B-School goalie Bill Coleman played his best game of the year though handicapped by a mask. One of Coleman's better maneuvers was to shove the cage backwards when scored on so that the goal would be called back.