The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

the stage

LISTINGS

The Dance of Death, Strindberg's engrossing vision of marriage. The Loeb, Feb. 10-13 and 16-19 at 8. $2.25.

The Exception and the Rule, Bertolt Brecht's drama about justice and humanity. The Caravan Theater, every Fri. and Sat. at 9. $3.

Brother Blue's Soul Theater, Int. 'I. Student Assoc., 33 Garden St., Fridays through March 3, 8 p.m.

The Proposition, Improvised satire. The Proposition Theater, Every Thur, and Fri. 8 and 10, every Sat. at 7, 9, and 11, $2-$4.

Godspell, Wilbur Theater, Eves. 7:30, Wed. and Fri. Mat., 2 p.m. $3-$9, 90.

The Homecoming, Harold Pinter, Marlboro Theater Co. Tues.-Sun. at 8, mat, Sat. and Sun. at 3, $3.50, students $3.

The Me Nobody Knows, Open Circle Theater, 76 Warrenton St., Boston, Tues.-Thurs. 7:30, Wed. and Sat. 2, Sun. 3.

Minerva V (a science fiction) Theater Workshop, Boston, Thurs., Fri., Sun. 8 p.m., Sat. 8 and 11.

Will Rogers USA, James Whitmore's oneman show, John Hancock Hall, Feb. 25 at 2:30 and 8:30, Feb. 27 at 3. $3.50-$6.50.

The Baptism and Rats. "The Baptism" by Ameer Baraka (LeRoi Jones) joins Israel Horovitz's "Rats." Northeastern Studio Theater, Feb. 11 and 12 at 8:30. $1.

Don Pasquale, Presented by the Associated Artists Opera Co., Wheelock College Aud., Feb. 11 at 8.

The Magic Flute. Presented by the Opera Co. of the New England Conservatory. Jordon Hall. Feb. 14-17 at 8:30.