McGovern Sup Caucus's Pish

The Massachusetts Youth Caucus January 30 announcement of Congressman Paul McClosky's New Hampshire primary campaig brought objections last week from ames Galbraith '73, a Caucus and head of H-R Students for McGovern.

In a letter which appear in last Friday's Boston Globe. Gallaith said that the announcement "mustome as surprise to Youth Caucus members, who in a Presidential preference poll conducted at the Youth Caucus celing last January 8, expressed an overwhelming preference for Sen. George McGovern.

Referendum

He charged that "there was n democratic process in the commit the resources of Caucus to the McCloskey an called for a referendum of organization's members to determin which candidate the group

Michael J. Barrett '69, a sp the Massachusetts Youth Cacus, said yesterday that the group's supporting McCloskey was "help a good Leftist Democracy Nixon, without creating among the liberal Democra now running for President.

Platform Accord

He said that the decision was accor with the platform of the Nation Youth Caucus, of which the Mass. Cacus is local branch. The platform of th

Referendum

Platform Accord

Referendum

Platform Accord

Platform Accord

Platform Accord