Wacker Says Food Poisoning Was False Alarm

Bacteriological tests of a possible food poisoning in Kirkland House Dining Hall last Tuesday have turned up negative, Dr. Warren E. C. Wacker, director of University Health Services said yesterday.

The four Kirkland House residents and three students not eating at Kirkland that reported to UHS with similar stomach disorders have "a possible viral infection found scattered throughout the campus," Wacker said.

One of the ailing Kirkland House residents agreed with Wacker's conclusion. "I'm pretty prone to viral sicknesses to begin with and then after people consistently started dropping day after day I figured it couldn't have been just that swiss steak."

Recommended Articles