Harvard Law School Makes Online Zero-L Course Free for All U.S. Law Schools Due to Coronavirus
For Kennedy School Fellows, Epstein-Linked Donors Present a Moral Dilemma
Tenants Grapple with High Rents and Local Turnover at Asana-Owned Properties
In April, Theft Surged as Cambridge Residents Stayed at Home
The History of Harvard's Commencement, Explained
A fire in the kitchen of the 33 Dunster Street restaurant-bar caused little damage early early yesterday morning.
Lieutenant Walter De. De Ronde of the Cambridge Fire Department said yesterday the fire, caused by overheated grease in the basement kitchen, was accidental.
In addition to some water and smoke damage, a small amount of the building's pipe insulation burned, he added. The restaurant was open for business by yesterday evening.
A manager of the restaurant-bar who refused to give her name said yesterday the fire "was really nothing." The restaurant's owners "just had to throw away some food" as a result of the fire, she added.
The restaurant lost a half day's business and was "just a little smoky," the manager said.
The building's sprinkler system kept the blaze under control until the fire department arrived, DeRonde said.
Want to keep up with breaking news? Subscribe to our email newsletter.