Police Log

Last week, three bike thefts were reported to the Harvard University Police Department. There were 16 reports of lost or stolen cash, wallets or pocketbooks.

Feb. 18: A student had a party at Eliot House and, after the party ended, discovered 25 CDs were missing. Value: $375.

Feb. 19: A group of youths were creating a disturbance at the rear of Loeb Drama. While conducting a threshold inquiry, a clear plastic bag was sticking out of the suspect's pocket, which appeared to be marijuana. The suspect was arrested and evidence was secured. This will be sent to the state lab to be tested.

Feb. 20: A student left a coat unattended on the fourth floor of Gund Hall. When he returned, it was missing. Value: $200.

A suspect was arrested for trespassing after notice at Straus Hall. The suspect had been warned off the property earlier in the day.

Feb. 21: Unknown person removed a weightlifting belt left unattended at the Hemenway Gym. Vaule: $33.

Feb. 22: Officers were called to 10 DeWolfe St. on Saturday because of loud music. The officers had returned tow additional times before the party ended.

An unknown person removed a leather jacket from the Adams House Dining Hall. Value: $350.