Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

Women's Swimming Is Second At Easterns

By David S. Griffel

Yesterday saw a 40-point turnaround between the top two teams at the Eastern Women's Swim Championship, held at Brown University.

Harvard, which held a 20-point lead over the host institution, now finds itself in second place behind Brown with 398.5 points to the Bears' 418.5. Yale is the only other team with a good chance at the championship, sitting in third place with 380.5 points.

The Crimson finished first in two of yesterday's events. The 200-yard medley team of freshman Christen Deveny, senior Sarah Durkin and sophomores Mary Naber and Keiko Iwahara place ahead of everyone else at 1:47.20. Junior Katie Liu also took home first in the 100-yard back-stroke, finishing in a time of 59.09 seconds.

But it was an inspired performance by the Bears that was the story of the day. Brown placed at least one swimmer in the top four of every event except one.

The three-day event ends today.