Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

Police Log

By Courtney A. Coursey, CRIMSON STAFF WRITER

The following events were listed in the Cambridge Police Department blotter for this past week:

Oct. 23

The manager of a Harvard Square business reported the theft of the previous day's receipts which had been placed in a safe overnight. An ex-employee is a suspect in the case.

Oct. 24

A juvenile reported that at 7:30 a.m. a male threatened to kill him after the reporting person punched him and accused him of egging his car. At 9:15 p.m. a Watson Street resident reported that three juveniles threw eggs at her motor vehicle. A Bowdoin Street resident reported that between 9 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. on Oct. 21 a male came to her home soliciting for Greenpeace. The resident gave the man a check and then found out no one was canvassing for Greenpeace.

Oct. 25

At 6:30 p.m. a Hamilton Street resident was arrested for shoplifting over $100 at the MicroCenter located at 727 Memorial Drive.

Oct. 26

A Somerville resident reported that between 10 p.m. on Oct. 25 and 11:30 a.m. on Oct. 26 an unknown person removed the front window of his shop on Broadway, entered, and stole $400.

Oct. 27

A Rindge Ave. resident reported that at 6 p.m. on Oct. 26, while at Fresh Pond Mall, she was confronted by two teenage males who threatened to kill her daughter.